My hobby lately is embroidering. So many colors and threads!

It's a relaxing activity, it serves to remove my stress, but I don't have much time to this.
I would have more time with this career, recreative time.

I know how to embroider since I was a little girl, but I have learned new things with years. Always I liked make manual things, I know weave, sew, cook, etc. My grandmother teach me all this activities.

To embroider I need:
-Threads of different colors
- Cloth
-A needle.

Usually I embroider at the weekend, especially in saturdays, often I spend 2 hours approximately.

First I search ideas on Pinterest, later draw and finally I start to embroider. Sometimes i listen music or i watch series at same time.

Here photos of my embroidery:


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares