My best concert ever...

I've gone to many concerts in my life, especially on 2017 and 2018.
The best concert I think that it was Imagine Dragons' concert on Lollapalooza 2018. Wow! It was a good spectacle!
Why this concert and no another?
I went to Lollapalooza that year with a group of Friends. They don't live in Santiago, so they travelled to here and all stayed in my house (again!) We gone to Lollapalooza in 2017 too, but that year the artists were so better. Imagine Dragons was come to Chile, and It's one of my favorite bands ever. I waited for it many hours to can see the show from very near and I was can finally!
The show was amazing and I will like to repeat this concert a lot of times. It was a night concert and with very emotive atmosphere. So emotional! I can't explain it!

Comentarios

Entradas populares